This event has already started
1st. STEP Latam Conference in Panama
Where common law and civil law converge.
November 16-18, 2011
Sheraton Panama Hotel & Convention Center, Panamá, Panama
The first ever STEP Latin American Conference will take place in Panama, November 17-18, 2011. The Conference has three primary objectives:
- To support the international practitioner who works with Latin American clients to become more effective in achieving results for their organizations;
- To establish a strong peer network between local and foreign practitioners, and
- Be the source of leading edge information in the financial world of Latin American Trusts and Estate Planning.
Learn about leading edge information of the financial world of Latin American Trusts and Estate Planning. We will cover topics such as:
- The Function and Use of Fideicomisos in Latin America
- FATCA: Implications and Implementation to Service Providers and Financial Institutions in LatAm
- Trusts and Foundations - How They Apply to LatAm Planning
- Policy and Progress in Latin America with Fiscal Transparency and Exchange of Information
STEP LatAm takes place in the Sheraton Panama Hotel & Convention Center - modern and comfortable facilities, superb location and excellent service.
The Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP) is a unique professional body providing members with a local, national and international learning and business network focusing on the responsible stewardship of assets today and across the generations.
STEP provides education, training, representation and networking for its members. Members advise clients on the broad business of the management of personal finance.
Full members of STEP are the most experienced and senior practitioners in the field of trusts and estates.
Investment:STEP Member $950 - Non-Member $1,100 - Group Rate * (3 or more from same company) $950
- Daily Update
- Government Purchases
- Classified Ads
- Indexes & Statistics
- Press Releases
- Events Calendar